Effective Fall 2003
Back Page Cover: 450
Inside Cover: 400
Full Page: 300
1/2 Page: 210
1/3 Page: 150
1/6 Page: 90
All purchased ads include a free online ad.
All advertising is subject to Curb’s Advertising Policies and
Terms and to all provisions and regulations set forth in this section.
Failure to make the order correspond in price and otherwise with current
rates is regarded only as a clerical error and publication will be made
and charged under Curb’s established policies, terms and provisions.
- Curb accepts responsibility for publishing each ad correctly as determined
by the original copy provided the ad is submitted on or before the set
deadline. Curb will not accept liability for changes in copy after the
advertisement has been proofed and approved by the advertiser.
- Curb will not be held responsible for typographical errors except
to cancel charges for such a portion of the advertisement as may have
been rendered valueless by such error.
- Proofs of ads created by Curb must be approved by the advertiser by
the specified deadline.
- Advertising simulating news may be set in body type, but must carry
the word “Advertisement.”
- All original advertising design and graphics remain the property of
- A 5% discount will be applied to all accounts prepaid with cash or
- The purchase of an advertisement includes a complimentary Web advertisement
of proportional size.
- All advertising canceled after deadline will be billed 100% of the
- The Marketing Director reserves the right to refuse any advertisement
and to modify or reject any advertisement in the case of libel or poor
- There will be no placement of advertisements in direct relation to
the affected story.
- Ad trades and discounts are subject to the discretion of the Marketing